Do you make music in your head? Wouldn’t it be great to hear it performed by a full symphony orchestra, in a concert hall? Five CDA students will get the chance to hear their melodies orchestrated and performed this January!
• Tunes accepted from students (or student groups) up through 6th grade • Students must attend or reside in the CDA school district 271
• Tunes must be written on staff paper – ask your music teacher for help
• Melody only, or melody with accompaniment
• Five winners decided by Whitworth composition students
• Winners are orchestrated into approximately 1-minute compositions, and premiered at the CDA Symphony January 19 and 20, 2018 concerts
DEADLINE for submissions – postmarked October 31, 2017 CDA Symphony, PO Box 898, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83816 Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org